Last month I attended an absolutely amazing workshop by Taylor Lord. The entire weekend was filled with all things inspiring. That weekend I was introduced to some amazing women and fellow photographers and getting the opportunity to share and learn from each other was such a memorable experience. Day Two included 3 styled engagement shoots courtesy of the styling of the amazing Lindsey Zamora in what has to be one of the most beautiful cities to photograph in. I love that funky Austin style!
It's almost Spring, and in Texas, that means the
annual Bluebonnet and Wildflower bloom will be here before you know it!
This year I decided to do things a bit different. Instead of offering
one weekend of Bluebonnet mini sessions, I will be offering 3 different
Spring bloom mini sessions from which to choose. So with that in mind,
my 3 Spring Blooms sessions will take place at different locations
throughout the season. All sessions will be afternoon sessions, most
beginning at 3:00 or 3:30. There will be limited spots available, so
make sure you book your session early! Now is the perfect time to book
your Bluebonnet mini session or wildflower session! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Deposit required to secure booking.
A few weeks ago, this little family contacted me and wanted to schedule a family session. They had recently discovered that their little four-legged family member was sick and they wanted a session with her included before things got worse. That's an incredibly hard thing to deny, so we set up a time, somewhat last-minute, and got so very lucky with a beautiful, sunny and warm February afternoon. They were so relaxed and fun to photograph and I hope they enjoy the images!
Would you love a FREE Senior portrait session? Tracy Enoch Photography is currently looking for 2014 Senior Representatives. If you love having your picture taken, have a great sense of style, are fun and outgoing and willing to participate in marketing Tracy Enoch Photography, then this is for you!
There are limited spots available, so please read the details and requirements carefully!
In order to participate in the 2014 Senior Rep Program you must:
1. Currently be a 2013 Junior who will be graduating in 2014.
2. Live and attend high school in North Dallas
3. Have a parent/guardian sign a model release form
4. Agree to promote ONLY for Tracy Enoch Photography once accepted through your Senior year (2014).
5. You must use the custom Facebook cover page (with images from your session) that will be provided to you for a minimum of 3 months.
6. A discounted Senior session fee of $50.00 will be due upon the signing of your Senior Rep agreement.
7. You will be responsible for sending Tracy Enoch Photography a minimum of 3 referrals. These referrals must book, pay for, and complete their Senior session by May 1st, 2014.
8. If the minimum of 3 referrals is not met, you will be responsible to pay the balance of your Senior Session fee ($325.00)
What do you receive??
1. A FREE mini-session this summer (2013) before school starts. This session will last approx. 30 minutes and we will be using the images from this session to advertise throughout the year. You will be provided 50 custom rep cards to pass out to friends.
2. A blog post featuring you!
3. A Digital Experience Senior portrait session and package for FREE if minimum referrals are met!
But there's more!........
1. If you send between 4-10 referrals (who book & pay), you will receive a 16x20 print of your choice and a $50 VISA gift card.
2. If you send between 11-15 referrals (who book & pay), you will receive 25 custom graduation announcements, a 16x20 print of your choice, and a $75 VISA gift card.
In order to be considered, you must agree to all terms and fill out the application below. Please contact Tracy at email@example.com if you have any questions! All 2014 Senior Reps will be chosen by May 1st, 2013.
I love little babies with hair! Neither one of my kiddos had any, so I'm always excited when I am able to photograph newborns with shiny dark locks:) Vatsal and Melissa are sweet friends of ours and I was thrilled when they asked me to photograph baby Mallika. No one knew Mallika was going to be Mallika until birth (I am in awe of people who can wait to find out the sex of the baby!), so her little bedroom was done in these wonderful neutral colors. After fighting sleep for a bit, she finally settled in and we were able to get some sweet shots of her sleeping. Congratulations Assar family! I'm looking forward to photographing Mallika through the year:)
I was so honored to be asked to shoot the wedding of a sweet friend over the holiday. Kelly looked absolutely stunning, and if I had the chance to go back, I'm pretty sure that I would choose the exact same headpiece that she wore...it was phenomenal! I'm so happy for this couple and am so glad that I got the opportunity to be a part of their big day!