Welcome to Tracy Enoch Photography! My name is Tracy and I am a portrait photographer
specializing in custom wedding & family photography in Dallas-Ft. Worth.

Young Love | McKinney Engagement Photographer

I feel like it has been weeks since my last post!  To say that I overbooked myself last week would be putting it mildly.  It has been rather hectic, but the upside is that I got the chance to meet a few new people during some of my sessions.  Alisha and Kennith were a couple that I had never met before but we have mutual friends.  I don't typically do engagement sessions so I was incredibly excited when I got the chance to shoot this one.  O my, what an awesome looking couple!  They made my work easy!  They were so sweet and were up for anything.  Such an exciting time in their lives and I'm sure that their destination wedding this summer will be wonderful (a bit jealous myself:)!  Congrats Alisha & Kennith!



0 comments:

Post a Comment