Welcome to Tracy Enoch Photography! My name is Tracy and I am a portrait photographer
specializing in custom wedding & family photography in Dallas-Ft. Worth.

Dallas Bluebonnet Mini Sessions

For 2013 Bluebonnet Mini Session information, click the following link: 


The 2012 Bluebonnet Mini Sessions are officially in the books!  They bloomed so early this year that we were able to just get the sessions in before they all completely disappeared.  I would have LOVED to had my sessions during the peek bloom, but it's really just a guessing game from year to year.  Instead of posting individual sneak peeks on facebook, I decided to make a little collection of some of my favorite shots from the weekend!  Several more options for mini sessions in the coming months are currently in the works.  If you missed out on the Bluebonnet Mini's stay tuned for your next chance!



0 comments:

Post a Comment