Welcome to Tracy Enoch Photography! My name is Tracy and I am a portrait photographer
specializing in custom wedding & family photography in Dallas-Ft. Worth.

{Baby Violet} | Frisco Newborn Photographer

Baby Violet is here!  This was a fun session to be apart of because I loved how mom wanted to include so many personal items in the newborn shoot.  The first photo includes the headpiece that she wore in her wedding.  Crafty girl turned it in to a baby headband!  We also got some shots of Baby V sporting the Tech gear and one of my favorites is of Violet perched on top of a little piano that was her mom's when she was younger.  Happy birthday Violet!






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! Your work is so adorable. What makes me more exited is that these pictures are not "traditional" and they convey an impression, or an emotion. I love the Baby Violet picture so much. The photographer took absolutely amazing shots.

Post a Comment