Welcome to Tracy Enoch Photography! My name is Tracy and I am a portrait photographer
specializing in custom wedding & family photography in Dallas-Ft. Worth.

What To Wear

Without a doubt, the top question I always get asked by clients is "what do I wear to my session?"  I find myself giving the same verbal response almost every time, but up until this point, I haven't offered much in the way of visual examples.  What I do want my clients to know and understand, is that clothing selection plays a big role in the outcome of the picture.  I admit that I once fell in line with the "everyone must wear white or black" school of thought (my engagement pictures are visual proof of that!).  While white and black are certainly lovely in certain situations, I want to help produce unique, custom portraits for you and your family. In order to do that, the clothing plays a vital role in helping create that visual interest.  With that being said, layers almost always photograph great...especially for those fall pictures.  If you have a dress or a shirt that you love and would normally wear by itself, think of throwing a different color vest or cardigan on top.    For women, scarfs, necklaces, and belts are also great.  I also love utilizing pattern.  It can be scary going with a bold print, but the following examples show that you can make bold prints look great by pairing them with more subtle layers and accessories.  You definitely don't have to go out and buy an entirely new outfit for pictures either.  One thing that I find is that if I spend a little time in my closet going through things and experimenting, I can usually pull together a few outfits that I never would have dreamed went together.  Play around with pairing different things together....sometimes the things that seem the most outlandish are the ones that photograph the best!  Go out of your comfort zone a bit and you will probably be pleasantly surprised with the results!  





www.momo3style.polyvore.com


www.chelseagirlfashion.polyvore.com



www.chelseagirlfashion.polyvore.com

www.jigsawtooth.polyvore.com
www.momo3style.polyvore.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment