Welcome to Tracy Enoch Photography! My name is Tracy and I am a portrait photographer
specializing in custom wedding & family photography in Dallas-Ft. Worth.

{Baby Berkley} | Dallas Newborn Photographer

Today I got the opportunity to take newborn pictures of a sweet baby girl named Berkley.  This was such an enjoyable session for so many different reasons.  First off, Berkley's mom and dad are incredibly sweet, generous people who I honestly enjoyed spending a few hours with.  Second, I LOVE their style!  After speaking with Nina on the phone, I was so happy to hear that we shared the same ideas when it came to our vision of the newborn shoot.  Baby Berkley was so cooperative and only needed a short food break about halfway in to the session.  Hopefully I was able to document a little of this special, fleeting time in their lives.










0 comments:

Post a Comment